Sunday, April 1, 2007

I liked how it said, as I recall, that each role has its other roles towards which one must gravitate and flow; how the leader so proud and huffy must

I liked how it said, as I recall, that each role has its other roles towards which one must gravitate and flow; how the leader so proud and huffy must learn to follow; the brave to become more reticent; the fearful to become more emoboldened.
though I'm not sure about the specifics of the enneagram I like this ideal and am deeply peering into it for my own life
for example always let it ramble roll with me anytime you choose or wish to, i think you're sublime in your way with words

at the university, colleagues say, i'm superbly outglowing but off campus I can be shy and almost stand-offish, even though my heart flowerflows the other way;
i've even remarked about this polarity.

my heart is very open(moreso,moreso) and yet sometimes folks perceive me as 'a brain' or
'a thinker'(me?) and i would so much prefer they say "Her? Oh, she's a real sweetheart,that one is. Playful,too...."
for this realization
that my artifice boundaries betwixt the office and the sofa are just that: artificial
Hugs your way on this sundae April no fooling

No comments: