Tuesday, December 25, 2007

the walls COULD falter and topple , after the death of the loved , and if THAT could hop in, what else is stable?

after the deaths of my folks
i got to fretting that walls themselves could collapse
and roofs and ceilings as swell

there was seismic activity afoot,sure
that was not the factor,though;
it was my uncanny insight that
bad stuffs could and had hopped in
so why wouldn't they domino forward?
why wouldn't the nucleation 'neath the football stadium trigger each and every molecule in the realm
and take us all(specially myself)
painward?

naturally that didn't happen then and it didn't happen to me
nor the roofs I was under
but to know they wouldn't falter asunder...
just then that was beyond me
now you see how booze had me so ripe for the muck?

No comments: