Sunday, September 14, 2008

sad cuz it is so WHY?

I had merely been nodding my head with a "Howdy" to my flatmates cross the way since they moved in...
and the lad, a big scrapper,him,what

took me aside today with the rejoinder

Listen, Friend(this was a stretch for him, even with his arm round me shoulder,there)
You are neither family nor of our ethnicicity: we arrived here from far far and you don't even go to our church nor work with any of us

Plea: don't say hello to us

It is not that we are again you
we don't care,period, 'bout you,'kay? no 'fense meant

IF YOU WIN THE LOTTERY OR DIVE OFF THE TALLEST MONUMENT
to us it is so however you saying it? Whatever

Have a nice day now(he actually did say that penulitmate line)

I was like 'Fine, Okay then, sure'
but inside the insecurity buttons(which a certain veep candidate lacks more than most)
were all going off as if the team local had won euro cup And it was a nucleated testing date, as swell

No comments: