Sunday, May 13, 2007

listening to luckyman by elp and thinking on lifedeathhealing and betweeen

her baby(twenty-five) had her baby(just this week) and except for the slight bit of yellowjundice is just FINE yea
listening and watching an old version of luckyman
it is uncanny because when my sisters and i were driving to my babybrother's funeral
(dam death)
it came on and that was just after Another death song and I shouted
NOT ANOTHER DEATH song

had a friend tell me she never ever ever thinks of death
but don Juan told Carlos to 'low death to be his advisor and always be over his right sholuder
and i , and this ticks off my little sister whom I love but I can't help the fact
I keep hearing my little brother's voice say Mango, stop your frettering 'bout all this or that
Listen to me

so lots of times I do
specially when i drive the street his death

No comments: