Wednesday, November 19, 2008

digressions on Doc Dyer

For me, getting up an hour early to listen to the CD where he talks about the variations on Om in the different religions of the world and also where he gets really intense about opening up, was truly helpful to me. I 'fess that I had to have the surgery anyhow, but my responses were so much less and my healing was swift. I do believe IF I had gone to that belief system earlier, I would have been alleviated of the ailment entirely but i had let it go on too long, y'know?I also must say that, for example, when my mom died when I was five,there is no way now or then,especially, I could have seen no woe.I am sure that from the 'right frame of mind', one might have that perception, but I am so far from that collosally celestial and ego-unbound mindset and soul-walk, that there is no way I can claim that perch..My biggest question nowadays is How can we use our minds the same way we use medications, since medications just tell our minds what to tell our bodies to do...I believe in this and yet have not moved very far at all along that perch

No comments: