Monday, November 17, 2008

the glut of guilt for staying home neath the quilt

when i restume my dutues tomorrow i do not need to go
oh my stars ieghty phone calls to answer
nope
most all of it can be chalked up to already tookend care of(accurately and aptly)
and the meanness of the cows orkers well expecct it they is self centered to an degeree that would be digireedoo healthy for myelf me ooh to attain obtain untol, see
i never call in sick
that in itself should say something about my perfectionishm and astoundishingly slavish minddust

nevertheless
today i am not fully ready nor abel to resume my duties most dutifully
and in my mind am 'ready twipping on specifics of clients et al
now that in its shelf is unhealy
so it is mandatatoratory that to averse purge a tory i
realize the hellishness that my mind puschts me into
that is:
i must get all this right
none must have anything to criticialize me for
i mustn't make a boo,boo
and i cannot bend but must meet all criteriaon
(i am not talking about unethical or anything of that naturum at all, i am talking about
my own much higher standarts and how i can keep those but more relaxedly
I HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS JOB STUFF WAY TOO SERIOUSLSIILY
and need to get a leaf(not weed but make like a tree and leave it behind)
i can't resume after being ill for a couple weeks to cupola back in and canalize my mindsoulbabygoodness back into a squishydwishy of
i must make up for lost time
you cannot make up for 'lost time' temps perdu
and so stopper going about search and researching for them
and also being ill ain't no crime,clime

No comments: